This recipe provided by the kitchens of Donna Hargrove, Mediera Beach, FL!!
3 to 4 Mashed ripe bananas
1 Cup white sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp Orange Krush Habanero Sauce
1 Cup crushed pineapple, undrained
1 tsp allspice
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup walnuts
½ cup raisins
1. Grease and flour two 7 x 3 inch loaf pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In one bowl, whisk together flour, sugars, soda, salt, nuts, allspice, and raisins.
4. Mix in slightly beaten eggs, pineapple, melted butter, mashed bananas, vanilla and Orange Krush.
5. Pour into prepared pans.
6. Bake for 45 min. to 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.