Great for snacking, or just watching re-runs of the Hillbillies.
· ½ bottle Ring of Fire Original Steak Sauce
· 1/2 cup Peppers of Key West Asian Marinade
· 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
· 2 oz. hot sauce of your choice
· 1 stick butter
· 50 Barn Owl wings(or chicken wings)
Combine Ring of Fire Original Steak Sauce, Asian Marinade, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and butter in a glass bowl and microwave on high in short bursts until everything is melted, mixing well along the way. Place wings in a baking dish, and bake uncovered for 15 minutes (or until done) at 350 degrees. Turn oven down to 250degrees and pour enough sauce to cover the wings, continue baking 5 more minutes. Save remaining sauce for dipping.