This recipe comes from a customer that stopped in the store – Thanks Stacey!
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Yellow Onion,diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
1 Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
1/4 cup Crushed Pineapple
3/4 cup Orange Juice
4 Tbsp Lime Juice
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
4 Tbsp Chili Peppers, chopped
1/2 cup Romano Cheese
2 Tsp Unsalted Butter
1 lb of your favorite pasta
1/2 drop Mad Dog 357 Collector’s Edition
1) In a large sauce pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
2) Add the onion , red and yellow bell peppers. Allow to cook for 4 minutes.
3) Add the bananas, pineapple, and orange juice.
4) Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bananas are soft.
5) Remove from heat.
6) Add the lime juice, cilantro, chili peppers, and 3 Tbsp of the Romano cheese, and Mad Dog 357.
7) Mix Well
Cook the pasta per directions on the package – do not overcook!
9) Drain pasta
10) Add the spicy mixture and butter, mix well
11) Garnish with the remaining Romano cheese