If you’re a lover of good spicy chicken wings, then try out this version. It will put your party over the finger-lickin’ good edge!
· 25 chicken wings
· 1 bottle Robert Rothschild Blackberry Chipotle Sauce
· 1/2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
· 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
· 1/4 cup hot sauce
· 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
· 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter
· 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Preheat a gas char grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken wings until cooked through, about 15 minutes. While wings are grilling combine all remaining ingredients in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook, whisking often, just until the butter has melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. When wings are done, place them in a large baking dish and pour the sauce over them. Bake in preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until wings are well glazed. Transfer to serving plate and serve hot.