Tender, juicy and delicious-those will be just some of the adjectives your guests will use to describe these fantastic shish ka-bobs!
Marinate Time: 20-30 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Grill Time: 12-15 minutes
· 1 to 1-1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cubed
· 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1″ x 1″ pieces
· 1 red bell pepper, cut into1″ x 1″ pieces
· 1 medium onion, cut in half, then into wedges and separated
· 2 cups sliced large mushrooms
Start coals in charcoal grill to allow to die down while preparing shish ka-bobs. Cut beef into cubes. Pour Peppers of Key West Asian Marinade over beef cubes and marinate 20-30 minutes. Cut up vegetables. After beef has marinated the allotted time, thread beef & vegetables onto skewers (if using bamboo, soak in water while meat is marinating). When coals are ready, grill shish ka-bobs 12-15 minutes, or until beef juices run clear when pierced. Brush with Peppers of Key West Asian Marinade 2-3 times per side while grilling. Serve with rice, if desired.